Bihar Board Result 2019 बिहार बोर्ड सरकारी रिजल्ट २०१९. Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) Examination Result date and how to view result online is given below.
बिहार बोर्ड ऑनलाइन रिजल्ट
- In a general way, BSEB takes all board exams between February to March month. Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has operated 10th class examination in the month of March 2019 and also BSEB conducted Bihar board 12th examination for all streams like arts, science, and commerce in the month of March 2019. The exact date will be declared very soon. Keep following our web site properly.
Type of Exam
- Bihar Board of Education two type of examination operated in a year. One is the Annual Examination and other is the Supplementary Examination. Both are exercisable secondary and senior secondary school examinations.
- Bihar School Examination Board operates Secondary School Examination two times every year i.e. Annual/Supplementary examinations. The Annual examination is generically operated in the month of February/March.
- Supplementary Examination is generically operated in the month of July/August. Two categories of students appear at the Supplementary examination i.e. ‘A’ & ‘C’. ‘A’ means all subjects. ‘C’ means compartmental i.e. Students who want to clear their subjects, in which they failed at the annual examination, appear as compartmental examinees.
Result published date BSEB
- BSEB 10th Result 2019⇒ Bihar Board metric students who are searching for BSEB 10th Result 2019 are noticed that your result is going to be declared in last week of May 2019. So dear students just wait for few days as the result is about to declare.
- BSEB will declare the BSEB 10th Result 2019 in May 2019 at the official website and students will able to check their result roll number and name wise both. So you guys can check your result on the official website at biharboard.ac.in. The exact date will be declared very soon. So keep following our web site every day.
- BSEB 12th Result 2019⇒ Dear students Bihar Board of Intermediate Education will declare that Bihar Intermediate Result 2019 of all streams in end of May 2019 will be published. But now Intermediate education board, Bihar did not release any date for 12th result 2019 yet. So, until you don’t get the exact date of result please visit our web site day by day. biharboard.ac.in.
About Bihar Board: बिहार विद्यालय परीक्षा बीएसईबी
- Bihar School Examination Board is also called BSEB. It is a board of education functioning under Government of Bihar devised to facilitate education and conduct examinations at secondary and senior secondary standard in both private and government schools connected to the state of Bihar on the basis of the syllabus as determinate by the Government of Bihar.
- At the capital of the state, Patna is the headquarter of Bihar board. Along with school examinations, it also behaves departmental examinations such as Diploma in Physical Education, Certificate in Physical Education and Teachers Training Examination. All the Boards in India Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) holds the illustriousness and worth.
- The board demeans examinations two times in a year by secondary and senior secondary school examination. One is the annual board examinations in February–March and the other is a supplementary examination held in August–September of every year.
- The Bihar School Examination Board is established for holding and conducting an examination at the end of the Secondary School stage, for dictate course of studies for such examination and for carrying out such other duties and objects as may be contemplate essential for the purpose as stated in the Act, Rules, and Regulations of the Board. Board also has its own official website i.e. biharboard.ac.in
- The timely affinity of schools.
- Ordain of relevant syllabi and textbooks timely.
- The declaration of results and timely conducting of examination as per schedule.
- Timely provision of Re-checking and Re-evaluation.
- With the help of Continuous and extensive appraisal magnify school-based assessment.
- The Board has also taken some special initiative to stimulate students by rewarding them with scholarships.
- Boost the transcendence in the students and to endow them a better future.
- For prospective teachers Smooth conduct of ability test.
- Motivating all the teachers for their contribution in fair and smooth conduct of examination by instituting an award.
- Find out ways and means of promoting the application of latest updated communication and information technology in the working of the Board.
- To effectively keepsake to the attribute, Equity, qualification and access of school education. The main aim of this board is to endow quality education along with the arrangement of 1st class to 12th class examination in both languages like Hindi and English.
- Dictate text books and episodic syllabi.
- The examinations conducting timely and justly, proclamation and assessment of results.
- Using communication and information technology in Boards working to endow optimal services to the stakeholder.