Bombay High Court Clerk Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 03.06.2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from Bombay High Court Clerk Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to Bombay High Court Sarkari Naukri 2019.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the Bombay High Court. Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Clerk in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Clerk
- Total: 182 Posts.
- Salary: 5200 – 20200/- Grade Pay 1900/-
- Location: Maharashtra
- Start Application: 03 June 2019
- Closing Date: 17 June 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: Rs.25/- for All Candidates
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Graduate of any Recognized University in any faculty and passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination or I.T.I. for English Typing Speed Test of 40 words per minute and possessed Computer Certificate.
- Age Limit: 18 to 38 years old
- Selection will be based Screening / Written Test, English Typing Test & Viva voce.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through Bombay High Court Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to Bombay High Court official website bombayhighcourt.nic.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Clerk“.