CUK Teaching Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 21.05.2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from CUK Teaching Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to CUK Sarkari Naukri 2019.
CUK Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the CUK (Central University of Karnataka). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Teaching in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Teaching
- Total: 145 Posts.
- Salary: Level 14 & Level 13A & Level 10
- Location: Karnataka
- Start Application: 11 May 2019
- Closing Date: 12 Jun 2019
- Last date of receipt of hardcopy of online application along with all enclosures: 20 Jun 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹1500/
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and/or research experience at the equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided the doctoral candidate. & B. An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above) / industry, who has made significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years’ experience & A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines. A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Age Limit: Please Check Advt.
- Selection will be based on Written Examination, & Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through CUK Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to CUK official website www.cuk.ac.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Teaching“.