CUTN Guest Faculty Application Form 2019 Apply Before 04.06.2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from CUTN Guest Faculty Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to CUTN Sarkari Naukri 2019.
CUTN Guest Faculty Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the CUTN (Central University of Tamil Nadu). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Guest Faculty in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Guest Faculty
- Total: 88 Posts.
- Salary: ₹1500 per lecture subject to a maximum of ₹50,000 per month
- Location: Tamil Nadu
- Start Application: 03 Jun 2019
- Interview Date: 18, 19, 20, 21 & 24 Jun 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹200/
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: A Master degree with 55% marks in a concerned/ relevant/ allied subject or an equivalent degree and the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET).
- Age Limit: Maximum 70 years Old
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply through CUTN Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to CUTN official website cutn.ac.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Guest Faculty“.
Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN), Thiruvarur- 610 005, Tamil Nadu