The Haryana Board recently conducted Class 10th (Secondary) Examination 2019 and HBSE Class 12th (Sr. Secondary) Examination 2019. Both of these examinations was started on 07th March 2019.
Haryana Board Result 2019
Board Examinations: हरियाणा बोर्ड रिजल्ट कब आएगा
The Haryana Board mainly conducts two very important examinations every year. The Date for Secondary,Sr.Secondary(Academic/Open School Regular/Re-appear) Examination March 2019.
- HBSE Class 10th (Secondary) Examination 2019: First Week of June.
- HBSE Class 12th (Sr. Secondary) Examination 2019: Second Week of June.
HBSE Board 10th Class:
- On this year, The Haryana Board of School Education is going to conduct the HBSE class 10th exam in the month of March 2019 for a huge number of students. The Haryana board will conduct this exam on various examination centers in all over the Haryana state.
- The HBSE class 10th examination is very important for all students Haryana board, because on the basis of these marks students will go for further studies. It is expected that the Haryana Board will declare the HBSE 10th Result 2019 in the first week of May 2019 at their official website – www.bseh.org.in. Students are advised to keep Admit Card with them for checking result because the official website requires roll number wise input.
HBSE Board 12th Class:
- Haryana Board has declared the HBSE Class 12th Exam 2019 in the month of March 2019 for Science, Commerce and Arts stream. Students are trying very hard to get good marks in this Haryana board exam because the marks of HBSE Class 12th will lead them to better collages/studies for securing their carrier.
- Sarkari Result: expecting that, the Board will declare the HBSE Class 12th Result 2019 including all streams, on May 2019. So dear candidates, please keep patience because Sarkari Result will notify you about the official announcement of HBSE Class 12th Result 2019. The official website of Haryana Board is – www.bseh.org.in, where students can get more valuable information about the HBSE Class 12th Exam 2019.
Board of School Education Haryana
Haryana Board (BSEH)
The Board of School Education Haryana (HBSE) was formed in the year of 1969 under the Haryana Act No. 11 of 1969. The first head-quarter of HBSE board was built in Chandigarh and later it shifted to Bhiwani in January 1981. The Board started its curriculum with a staff of 100 officials allocated from Punjab University, Chandigarh. The Haryana Board of School Education adopted the first examination of Class 10th in 1970 and the first examination of Class 12th in the year 1987.
- The HBSE is one of the very popular educational boards in India, which provides a high quality of education their students. Nowadays, approx 1500 government and private schools are affiliated with this board and at around 25-30 lacks of students are now studying in those affiliated schools. The HBSE board uses Hindi & English languages for conducting various school level examinations. The official website of Haryana Board is – bseh.org.in, where students can get more valuable information.
Major Activities of This Board:
Some of the major activities & workings of Haryana Board are:-
- To grand affiliation of schools and institutes.
- To prescribe relevant syllabuses and text- books to the affiliated schools.
- To conduct each exam and also declare the results as per schedule.
- To process the Re-checking and Re-evaluation facilities respectively.
- To encourage meritorious students and the schools by giving suitable awards.
- To make special provision for Girl students.
- To motivate the teachers for their contribution in a fair and smooth way to conduct examination by instituting awards.
- To effectively contribute the Quality, Equity, Relevance and Access of school education.