High Court Calcutta Interpreting Officer Application Form 2019 Apply Before 27.05.2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from High Court Calcutta Interpreting Officer Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to High Court Calcutta Sarkari Naukri 2019.
High Court Calcutta Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the High Court Calcutta. Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Interpreting Officer in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Interpreting Officer
- Total: 08 Posts.
- Salary: Rs.15600 – 42000/- Grade Pay 5400/-
- Location: West Bengal
- Start Application: 27th May 2019
- Closing Date: 21 June 2019
- Application Mode: Offline
- Registration Fees: Rs.100/- For West Bengal Candidates & Rs.300/- For Other Candidates.
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: graduate from any recognized University.
- Age Limit: 18 to 40 years old
- Selection will be based on Competitive test & vice versa.
Application Form Process
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply through High Court Calcutta Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to High Court Calcutta official website www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Interpreting Officer“.
- Application Send to the Registrar, Original Side, High Court, Calcutta on or before 21.06.2019.