High Court of Karnataka Driver Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 16.05.2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from High Court of Karnataka Driver Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to High Court of Karnataka Sarkari Naukri 2019.
High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the High Court of Karnataka. Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Driver in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Driver
- Total: 09 Posts.
- Salary: 25500 – 81100/-
- Location: Bengaluru (Karnataka)
- Start Application: 14 May 2019
- Closing Date: 13 June 2019
- Last Date for Application fee: 17 June 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.100/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹250/
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: SSLC or equivalent examination and must possess licence for driving Heavy Passenger Motor Vehicle or Heavy Goods Vehicle and who have got a minimum of 5 years experience in driving.
- Age Limit: Maximum 35 years Old
- Selection will be based on Driving Skill Test & Viva-Voce.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through High Court of Karnataka Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to High Court of Karnataka official website karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Driver“.