High Court of Madras Driver Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 24.05.2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from High Court of Madras Driver Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to High Court of Madras Sarkari Naukri 2019.
High Court of Madras Driver Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the High Court of Madras. Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Driver in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Driver
- Total: 30 Posts.
- Salary: 19500 – 62000/-
- Location: Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
- Closing Date: 23 June 2019
- Last Date for Application fee: 25 June 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹500/
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: 10th with valid L.M.V Driving License.
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 years old
- Selection will be based on Written Examination, Practical Test & Oral Test.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through High Court of Madras Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to High Court of Madras official website www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Driver“.