ICF Apprentice Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 21.05.2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from ICF Apprentice Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to ICF Sarkari Naukri 2019.
ICF Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the ICF (Integral Coach Factory). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Apprentice in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Apprentice
- Total: 992 Posts.
- Salary: ₹5700 PM for 1st year and ₹6500 PM for 2nd year for Freshers & ₹5700 PM for 1st year, ₹6500 PM for 2nd year & ₹7350 PM for 3rd year for Ex-ITI.
- Location: Chennai
- Start Application: 20 May 2019
- Closing Date: 24 Jun 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Pay the Examination Fee through A/c Name – FA&CAO/ICF; A/c No. 05680210000328; Bank Name: UCO Bank/ ICF Colony/ Chennai
IFSC code: UCBA0000568
MICR No: 600028006
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹100/
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Std X (with a minimum of 50% marks) with Science & Maths under 10+2 system or its equivalent and also possess National Trade Certificate. Std X (with a minimum of 50% marks) under 10+2 system or its equivalent.
- Age Limit: 15 to 24 years old
- All communication from ICF administration will be sent by e-mail id or SMS only and the select/ eligible list will be uploaded in ICF web portal icf.indianrailways.gov.in. Hence candidates should maintain the same mobile number & e-mail id till the selection is completed & ICF administration will not be responsible for non-receipt of communication due to change in his/her mobile or e-mail id. Candidates are advised to visit the https://pbicf.gov.in website for further updates.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through ICF Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to ICF official website icf.indianrailways.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Apprentice“.