Indian Navy Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 11.05.2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from Indian Navy Pilot, Observer & Other Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to Indian Navy Sarkari Naukri 2019.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the Indian Navy. Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Pilot, Observer & Other in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Pilot, Observer & Other
- Total: 121 Posts.
- Salary: Please Check Advt.
- Location: All States in India.
- Start Application: 18 May 2019
- Closing Date: 29 May 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹205/
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: BE/ B.Tech in any discipline from AICTE recognized institute / university with minimum 60% marks. (Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII). & First Class in M.Sc. (Maths/Operational Research) with Physics in B.Sc. & BE / B.Tech from AICTE recognized institute / university with minimum 60% marks (Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electrical). (Full Details Please Check the Advt.).
- Age Limit: Please Check Advt.
- Selection will be based on Written Examination.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through Indian Navy Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to Indian Navy official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Pilot, Observer & Other”.