NABARD Manager (Grade ‘B’) (RDBS) Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 14.05.2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from NABARD Manager (Grade ‘B’) (RDBS) Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to NABARD Sarkari Naukri 2019.
NABARD Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the NABARD (National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Manager (Grade ‘B’) (RDBS) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Manager (Grade ‘B’) (RDBS)
- Total: 08 Posts.
- Salary: 35150/- (Per Month)
- Location: All India
- Start Application: 10 May 2019
- Closing Date: 26 May 2019
- Date of Preliminary Online Exam: 16 June 2019
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.150/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹900/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from any recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks (SC/ST/ PWBD applicants 55%) in aggregate or Post Graduate degree with a minimum of 55% marks (SC/ST/PWBD applicants 50%) in aggregate from a recognized university or Ph.D.
- Age Limit: 21 to 35 years old
- Selection will be based on Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through NABARD Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to NABARD official website www.nabard.org. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Manager (Grade ‘B’) (RDBS)“.