NCERT Junior Project Fellow Application Form 2019 Apply Before 14.05.2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from NCERT Junior Project Fellow Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to NCERT Sarkari Naukri 2019.
NCERT Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the NCERT (National Council of Educational Research & Training). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Junior Project Fellow in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Junior Project Fellow
- Total: 03 Posts.
- Salary: 23,000/- (Per Month)
- Location: Delhi
- Closing Date: 23 May 2019
- Date of Interview: 24 May 2019 at 11 A.M.
- Application Mode: Offline
- Registration Fees: No Application Fee
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Master Degree in any Subject Science/ Social Science/ Humanities/ Education/ M.Ed. with minimum 55% marks.
- Age Limit: Maximum 40 years Old.
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Form Process
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply through NCERT Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to NCERT official website ncert.nic.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Junior Project Fellow“.
Room No. 10, PMD, 5th Floor, Zakir Husain Block, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi.