NIT Calicut Ad-hoc Faculty Application Form 2019 Apply Before 17.05.2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from NIT Calicut Ad-hoc Faculty Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to NIT Calicut Sarkari Naukri 2019.
NIT Calicut Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the NIT Calicut (National Institute of Technology Calicut). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Ad-hoc Faculty in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Ad-hoc Faculty
- Total: 113 Posts.
- Salary: ₹ 50,000 for Ph.D. & ₹ 40,000 for M. Arch. / M. Tech. /M. Plan./MBA
- Location: Kerala
- Start Application: 17 May 2019
- Closing Date: 06 Jun 2019
- Application Mode: Offline
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Ph.D./M. Arch./M. Tech./Master of Town Planning after a full time B. Arch degree with first Class both at UG and PG Level (60% or 6.5/10 CGPA). Ph.D. / M. Tech. in Civil Engineering (Structural engineering, Transportation Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Water Resources Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Geomatics, Building construction & Technology, Offshore structures). First Class both at UG and PG Level (60% or 6.5/10 CGPA). Ph.D. / M. Tech. Chemical Engineering and B. Tech. Chemical Engineering. First Class both at UG and PG Level (60% or 6.5/10 CGPA). (More Details Please Check the Advt.).
- Selection will be based on Innterview.
Application Form Process
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply through NIT Calicut Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to NIT Calicut official website www.nitc.ac.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Ad-hoc Faculty“.