NIT Karnataka Associate Professor & Professor Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 24.05.2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from NIT Karnataka Associate Professor & Professor Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to NIT Karnataka Sarkari Naukri 2019.
NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the NIT Karnataka (National Institute of Technology Karnataka). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Associate Professor & Professor in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Associate Professor & Professor
- Total: 67 Posts.
- Salary: Pay Band – 4 (+grade pay 9500/-) & Pay Band – 4 (+grade pay 10500/-)
- Location: Managaluru (Karnataka)
- Start Application: 24 May 2019
- Closing Date: 24 June 2019
- Last Date for Submission hard copy of online Application: 27 June 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: Rs.1000/- for All Candidates
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Ph.D. completed.
- Age Limit: Maximum 60 years Old
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through NIT Karnataka Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to NIT Karnataka official website www.nitk.ac.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Associate Professor & Professor“.
- Application Send to the Registrar, National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, Mangaluru – 575 025, Karnataka, India on or before 27.06.2019.