OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 17.05.2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to OPSC Sarkari Naukri 2019.
OPSC Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Assistant Horticulture Officer in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Assistant Horticulture Officer
- Total: 63 Posts.
- Salary: Rs.9300 – 34800/- Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
- Location: Odisha
- Start Application: 28 May 2019
- Closing Date: 27 June 2019
- Last Date For Submission of Application Fee: 02 July 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹500/
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor of Science Degree in Horticulture OR Bachelor of Science Degree in Agriculture from any of the recognized Universities or Institutions.
- Age Limit: 21 to 32 years old
- Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through OPSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to OPSC official website www.opsc.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Assistant Horticulture Officer“.