SPSC General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 17.05.2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from SPSC General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to SPSC Sarkari Naukri 2019.
SPSC Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the SPSC (Sikkim Public Service Commission). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)
- Total: 34 Posts.
- Salary: Level 15
- Location: Sikkim
- Start Application: 17 May 2019
- Closing Date: 31 May 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: Rs.150/- for All Candidates
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery from a recognized university.
- Age Limit: 21 to 50 years old
- Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through SPSC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to SPSC official website www.spscskm.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)“.