TMC Senior Resident Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 24.05.2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from TMC Senior Resident Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to TMC Sarkari Naukri 2019.
TMC Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the TMC (Tata Memorial Centre). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Senior Resident in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Senior Resident
- Total: 56 Posts.
- Salary: 86000/- (Per Month).
- Location: Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh)
- Start Application: 23 May 2019
- Closing Date: 08 June 2019
- Last Date for Submission Hard Copy of online Application: 12 June 2019
- Date for Written test & Interview (Tentative): 17 & 18 June 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: No Fees and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹300/
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: MD in relevant Subjects or equivalent postgraduate degree recognized by MCI.
- Age Limit: Maximum 40 years Old.
- Selection will be based on Written test & Interview.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through TMC Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to TMC official website tmc.gov.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Senior Resident“.
Application Send to the Dy. A.O. (HRD), Human Resources Department, 2nd Floor, HomiBhabha Cancer Hospital, Ghanti Mill Road, Lahartara, Old Loco Colony, Shivpurwa, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh-221002.